Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm slowing my thoughts down - I can't control them anyway. I can't make sense; I can't find a solution. I can't create an exit, and I just can't seem to fix it. Everything is slipping and sloshing and messing -

I pause in the chaos.


Sovereign

You are sovereign.

I will be still.

You are sovereign.

I will wait for you -

to do and make and breathe and fix and change and grow and heal and bend and snap and twist and throw and soothe and blend and shade and crop and snip and stitch -
because you know and see; your hands can hold: strong and big and soft.

I'm leaving me up to you. cos i'm so small.

6 Comments:

At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. i dont know if you'll read this. but i want to keep in touch with you. email me. foreverweakforeverable@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon.

Jason W

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger Benaiah said...

den, nice post :)

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger densensmascarar said...

your writing is so full of beauty.

 
At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm leaving me up to you" - Gosh, that has to be the strongest image I have of you, Den. Surrender. It's not the words really. Everyone always comments on if they like the words or not- this is silly. I like the idea of you leaving yourself up to God (and the way it inspires me too) far more than I like the way it was the simplest, greatest most poetic way to finish your crazy beautiful blog.

Words don't mean a thing unless you live them.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Denise said...

i would love to know who left that completely incredible comment. thankyou.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just a fan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home