Friday, August 18, 2006

"The role of Melancholy and Despair"

My English tut this week was about how Despair about one's own sin is a refusal to accept God's forgiveness and mercy - hence it is pride.
This we know. But The Faery Queen is great.

I just want to say how much I love my digsmates plus nats p. and ryan walmsley. I have seen new depths of the beauty of people; of how patience is the glory of strength, and how strength is the glory of God. I really think that masculinity is beautiful, and I am happy that I have friends. Even though they will probably never read this Nats P. and Neety are even more treasure-full than I previously knew. Wow. Thanks to Twitch and Jord for looking after the sisters like they do.

I would also like to say that I hate Cory library.

Have a good weekend friend.

8 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger neels said...

that is true. i think sometimes we need to go through a heavy time, so that when it is over, true joy can flood us and we'll understand peace better and love it so much more. we are surrounded by people who are drinking deep from God.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger FeralChild said...

What are you calling?

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

what's wrong with the Cory library...?

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi my den. nice post. i love it when treasure of ppls hearts is shared for all to see..really awesome. sorry i didnt c u this weekend! thank u so much for the sms this morn! with much love,fish

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

den den, one of the people I admire so very much in my life, I've found your blog! I'm happy about that, you know I'm going to enjoy reading this!

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Benaiah said...

I am also happy that you have friends. I am more happy that i am one of them ;)

I would like to say that i have never been in Cory library. I would also like to say that I have nothing else to say...

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Denisey.
It's Donna here.. come visit! lots of love!!!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Shakana said...

Hey I found ur blog!! This is going to be awesome reading! muchos love! becs

also, wats up with the cory lib?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home