“If I go down to the depths, you are there…”
To be very still is frightening; the aches that lie under my other emotions are very quiet and it’s scary to hear every crisp sound they make. I long for someone else to hear them, so that I don’t have to stand alone listening. Perhaps that’s why I always want to be close to people, so that I don’t have to listen alone. I’ve spent many years begging Jesus to fill those silent gaps, but I just realized that he’s there.He’s there.
Knowing that, is how Jesus is, and will be my peace.

3 Comments:
nice. honest, clean writing. a pleasure to read.
sho my den. He is there.
the amazing thing to me is that He sometimes even allows those spaces to become so felt by us so that we grasp for the end of His robe..and then He can come dwell there and make the creaking spaces full of music - i realise that u know this tho. thank u my friend. with a lot of love, nats
Love u den - sometimes other ppl DO say it better. And u did indeed say it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home