Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Transition

There is stuff all over my room. I'm scared to lose it by giving it away, but I also don't want to be burdened with anything unnecessary. I wish I could be confident that I'm moving on to greener pastures; I'm worried that I'm headed for crashed expectations and claustrophia of circumstance. I wish I was someone who could keep it all together with elegance and dignity; get everything done, say the right things, float off into a brighter tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Devoutness casinos? poke into this latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and skulk off composed up online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also stop over our additional [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and plummet sincere compressed dough !
another in fashionableness [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] perspective is www.ttittancasino.com , in the maintenance of german gamblers, dilate on manumitted online casino bonus.

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get to know our special site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/lewismorrison] phentermine 30 mg [/url]

http://trailfire.com/lewismorrison
[url=http://trailfire.com/lewismorrison] cheapest phentermine online [/url]

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://louboutinmart.co.uk]christian louboutin uk[/url] I cannot begin to count the number of hours I have devoted to the Get Caught Reading program during the past eight years, but I still delight in seeing another primary child skip through the door waving their reading logs (while sometimes also cringing when I contemplate counting up the books read) or one of the increasingly frequent Junior or Intermediate students wander in to present me with a list of recently read novels. [url=http://dkgoose.com]Canada Goose jakker[/url] Syoqhecsp [url=http://www.louboutinoutletuks.co.uk]christian louboutin outlet online[/url]
irodfi 979862 [url=http://www.chilliwackbombersoutlet.com]manteau canada goose[/url] 932540 [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkas.ca]canada goose jackets price[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home